Just in case you get bored...

...you should join me at the Mad Crochet Lab blog for a fairy garden crochet-a-long. Yes, I should be finishing all my other projects before I do one that's just for the fun of it, but let's face it, if I had an attention span that long I'd be crocheting full sized blankets instead of little amigurumi. If you crochet and want to join in, just follow the link. http://madcrochetlab.com/mad-cal-fairy-theme/ And be sure to "like" Mad Crochet Lab on Facebook if you're a social media type!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word! You really do sound like me - my attention span is terrible too. Someday I'd like to do a big project like an afghan for my bedroom, but oh, so many little shiny things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag of gorgeous green chunky yarn I bought to crochet a hooded cloak before the weather got cold. That was months ago. I might have it done by next winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment